Data protection is very important to us. Below we inform you which data are collected and for which purposes these data are processed and used, as well as about your rights. The following notes give a simple overview of what happens to your personal information when you visit our website.
Definition "personal data"
This is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "the affected person"); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
Data collection on our website
Processor and responsible for privacy:
93161 Sinzing, Germany
Phone: + 49 (0) 941 62581
Further information can be found under our Imprint
When you visit our website, the following information is stored by default in the server log files.
- The page from which the file was requested - Referrer URL
- the name of the file
- the date and time of the request
- a description of the type of web browser used / browser version and operating system
- - Host name of the accessing computer
The stored data are evaluated exclusively for internal statistical purposes and do not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a proper and smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee the use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO provides the legal basis for data collection.
The legitimate interest follows from the illustrated purpose of the data collection.
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
The processing of the data we receive through our website is done on servers within Europe.
If this is not the case for individual tool / plug-ins, we will note this at the respective point.
Instructions (examples) for disabling cookies:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
LinkedIn Analytics and LinkedIn Ads
- We use the conversion tracking technology and the retargeting function of LinkedIn Corporation on our website.
- This technology enables visitors to this website to play personalized advertisements on LinkedIn. Furthermore, there is the possibility to create anonymous reports on the performance of the advertisements as well as information on website interaction. For this purpose, the LinkedIn Insight Tag is integrated on this website, which creates a connection to the LinkedIn server, provided you visit this website and are logged in to your LinkedIn account.
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter ,
Our newsletter is distributed through the US provider MailChimp, an offer from The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, United States ("Rocket").
When you register for our newsletter, the data will be transmitted to and stored by MailChimp. After logging in, you will receive an email from MailChimp to confirm your registration. MailChimp offers extensive analysis capabilities on how to open and use the newsletter. These analyzes are not used by us for individual evaluation. MailChimp also uses the analytics tool Google Analytics and integrates it into the newsletters. MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients in any case to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
The Rocket Science Group has signed up to the EU-US privacy shield "Privacy Shield" (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome), thereby committing to comply with the data protection requirements of the European Union. We have a contract processing contract (https://mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/), which commits The Rocket Science Group to comply with the GDPR.
The processing of the data entered into the newsletter registration form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the already completed data processing operations remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you have stored with us for the purpose of acquiring the newsletter will be saved by us from the newsletter until your cancellation and will be deleted after unsubscribing the newsletter.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
Communication by email
We also communicate by email with the consent of the person concerned (Art 6 Abs.1 lit.a DSGVO).
Emails can represent business letters so that these emails including the email address are stored until the expiration of tax and / or commercial time limits and / or retention periods under other legislation.
At the end of the storage period, a check is made towards the end of the calendar year as to whether there is any further need for processing. If this is not the case, the data is deleted.
Data protection when sending application documents
If you send us application documents, we will only use them to decide on your application and will not pass on your data to third parties.
Since an application usually contains sensitive personal data, we point out that you are responsible for any encryption of the data yourself. If you use an encryption, we ask you to inform us the appropriate password by phone.
Application data is kept separate from other records and managed and used solely for the purposes of job selection. When a contract of employment is established, the necessary data from the application process is transferred to the personnel file.
If no employment relationship is established, the application documents will be deleted automatically no later than 6 months after notification of the rejection decision, if deletion does not prevent any other legitimate interests of the controller or the applicant has expressly consented to a longer storage and retention of his application (Applicant pool) ,
The legal basis of the data processing is Art 6 para. 1 lit a and b DSGVO da (consent and contract initiation). The retention period after cancellation results from Art 6 para. 1 lit f DSGVO (Explanation of legal action, for example according to AGG).
Plugins and tools
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of the Google Inc.. (Https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA94043, USA, hereafter "Google").
In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purpose of market research and customization of these websites.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order.
Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by entering a Download and install browser add-on (Https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link.
An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help (Https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Embed YouTube videos (only on Bellinzoni.de)
We use for the integration of videos plugins of the provider YouTube.
YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is represented by Google LLC. Located in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you visit the website provided with such a plugin, a connection is made to the YouTube servers and the plugin is displayed. This will communicate to the YouTube server which of our websites you have visited.
If you are logged in as a member of YouTube, YouTube assigns this information to your personal user account. When using the plugin, such as clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this association by signing out of your YouTube user account and other user accounts of the companies YouTube LLC and Google Inc. before using our website and deleting the corresponding cookies from the companies. For more information about data processing and privacy by YouTube (Google), please see https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO there. The embedding of You Tube videos is used to make our companies better known and to make the pages more attractive. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR
What do we use your data for?
We use your data to provide our products and services (fulfillment of contract), as well as to evaluate visitor numbers and traffic, and to optimize and protect our website.
With your consent we use your self-entered data to respond to your contact request / message.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- Yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the transfer according to Art 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract of which you are a party, or necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures, which are based on your request.
- in the event that, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation or the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the person responsible is subject.
- in the event that gem. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d DSGVO the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- in the event that gem. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. e DSGVO the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller;
- in the event that gem. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular where the data subject is a Child acts.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your consent once given to us to revoke at any time. As a result, we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you, in accordance with Art.
- 21 DSGVO objection to the processing have been filed;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
An overview of the respective national data protection officers can be found under the following Link (https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html)
Right To Object
If your personal data is based on Art 6 para. 1 lit. e DSGVO or on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. The controller then no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the case of the processing of your data for the purpose of the direct advertisement you have a general right of objection, which is implemented without indication of a special situation of us. (Art 21 para. 2 DSGVO)
If you want to exercise your right of revocation or objection, this is possible informally. For example, just send us an e-mail.